Day 10 of 21 days of prayer

 21 days of prayer | praying in the new year & traveling through loss 

Day 10 of 21 Days of Prayer 

| 22 December 2023


God connects stories.
God connects lives.
God connects prayers. 

Over two months ago, my family decided to give to people in need ( it was almost like we did a local community mission trip). My dad gave $100 each to me and my siblings (not counting my youngest brother who is three or my baby sister who wasn’t yet born (she was born I think the day after we did this) to give to the poor or someone in need or we felt called to. 

Two of my brothers filled bags with food and letters to give to the poor and distributed them amongst the homeless community in town. 

My sister and I gave it to a person we felt called to. She to someone she hadn’t met but felt called to her story. I to a family friend. 

Two days ago I heard a response in a letter and yesterday my sister got a letter with a response in it too. The exact week we would probably need to hear encouragement and prayers and see these little God moments, God made it so both those people would send us responses now. 

I know God is real. I love Him. I know God is for me. I have seen Him so c l e a r l y these past few days. But seeing these letters and the prayers inside were so encouraging. I don’t need confirmation of God, but I love it when I see Him show up. It strengthens my faith. It’s helping me through this time. 

Whenever I am down, I can think of God and what He has done in my life. I think of Him and His blessings. I think of Him and His mercies. I think of Him and these moments from God—seeing “Godlight”. I think of all the details He has connected. I think of all the prayers He has answered and lined up. I think of letters. I think of being able to now have answers and have things click—things we didn’t realize, know or understand. I can think of how for this moment God truly has placed us in the best possible place for what’s happening right now. I see how these last 4 years have been such an incredible GIFT. God has blessed us so much! His gifts are incredible and just what we need and more than we will ever deserve. I thank God for all these moments and for being able to see Him so clearly in this season and for the people He has connected us to and for the prayers people have prayed over us and the gifts He has given to us. I thank Him! He is so so so good! He is worth of all praise! O God, my God, thank you! Praise Him every one! In everything I thank Him! Amen! 



What I read in the Bible…

  • Psalm 43
  • Psalm 44
  • Psalm 45
  • John 5 


Extra…

I’ll talk more about this later & in my own words but until then…I’ll probably do a post in a day or so…my mom wrote a post on her blog about what happened and I wanted to share it here. I’ll see you again tomorrow with a new post and maybe a bonus post talking about what has been actually happening. I think it’s time. 













Comments

You May Also Like…