A January of prayer | Jan. 12 | the sickness that shall not be named

 a January of prayer | praying through the first month of 2024 

A January of Prayer

| 12 January 2024

Whelp…it’s official. I got the sickness that shall not be named a.k.a. Covid. *sad face* I’m so bummed but at least we know what it is. Today, I took a test and within a few seconds it was positive. So sad. This is my…third time (I think) having this sickness. 

We’ve been resting a lot. Praying a lot. And we have been watching tv maybe a bit too much. XD 

It’s been nice to chill and take things slow. Thankfully my littlest siblings are on the mend and are getting happier and more to their usual self just with some sick side effects. 

I know yesterday I said that the podcast episode would be released tomorrow…now I think I’m going to push it back to next Friday. I’m still not feeling great and this will give me time to heal up and hopefully have a newsletter email go out to all of you soon *fingers crossed*! The only thing that would mess with that timeline would be still being sick or getting worse but I’m praying that doesn’t happen. To make up for this delay, I’ll have the reading recap post out sometime early tomorrow! 

Thank you all for understanding! <3 



What I read…

  • Psalm 90
  • Psalm 91


14Satisfy us each morning with your unfailing love,
so we may sing for joy to the end of our lives.
15Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery!
Replace the evil years with good.
16Let us, your servants, see you work again;
let our children see your glory.
17And may the Lord our God show us his approval
and make our efforts successful.
Yes, make our efforts successful! 
—Psalm 90:14-17



Previous days…


God bless us, every one 

If you think to pray for me and my family I will be forever grateful! If you have a prayer request or need please comment and let me know! 
Goodnight! <3 

Love, 

Moriyah




Comments

You May Also Like…