A January of prayer | Jan. 11 | a sick day 2

 a January of prayer | praying through the first month of 2024 

A January of Prayer 

| 11 January 2024

Not much to report today. I feel…kinda miserable. XD I don’t like being sick. But oh well. Sadly all my siblings are sick too so all of us are tired and feel run down. Anyways, today was a sick day. I slept in and rested. I do feel a bit better than last night so that’s good. 

Todays prayers are for healing and to get better! <3 


Random thoughts:

I posted my review of The Hobbit on goodreads (hopefully I’ll have a post on here all about it): https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4901039129 

I also started a new audiobook (Nineteen Steps by Millie Bobby Brown) but I’m not sure I like it right now. We’ll see if I stick to it or DNF it. 

Last thing…I was planning on having a new podcast episode release tomorrow but I’m not sure I’ll make it. I’m now planning on posting the episode Saturday! & tomorrow I’ll be posting a reading recap of 2024! 




What I read…

  • Psalm 87
  • Psalm 88
  • Psalm 89



Previous days…


God bless us, every one 

If you think to pray for me and my family I will be forever grateful! If you have a prayer request or need please comment and let me know! 
Goodnight! <3 

Love, 

Moriyah


Comments

  1. If you do finish it, I'd love to know your thoughts on Nineteen Steps. I considered reading it, but I wasn't sure I'd like it, so I haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have no idea if I’ll finish it. I keep wanting to stop reading it because I’m not really invested into the story or characters (I like two of them but thats it) and there are just some things that aren’t making me love it. Still, I want to know how it all ends so…we’ll see if I stick it out or not. XD
      If I do, I will have a review up on goodreads and possibly here (there are some reviews I did while on break from blogging and I would love to get those reviews over here so maybe then)!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…