A January of prayer | Jan. 08 | good morning to you

 a January of prayer | praying though the first month of 2024

A January of Prayer

| 08 January 2024 

“So, Good MorningGood MorningSun beams will soon smile throughGood MorningGood Morning to you and you and you and you” 

Hello friend! Happy Monday! 

Today starts school for my siblings. I’m their English teacher now so we’ll be doing some writing later today but I just wanted to take a quick second to say hello before starting my day! I’ll check in more later. It’s 9:10 am now so school will be starting soon. It’s a slower day being after break and because it’s also a bit of a sick day. 

Today should still be good *fingers crossed*! I’ll talk to you later friend with some Bible thoughts and verses and more later! 

I wish you a good morning! 



It’s late now. 

It’s been a pretty good day! The kids did AMAZING with their essay writing & had good attitudes! My mom and I shopped for birthday presents for my sisters 15th birthday coming up next week! The presents we found were perfect for her and I’m so excited for her to get them and open them!!! 

I got some fun writing in and wrote 3 short new chapters for The Noble Oath! We are now almost to the end! 

We just finished watching Paul Blart: Mall Cop which was so funny. XD It’s so hard to find a clean family friendly comedy nowadays. 

Now I’m going to go snuggle my littlest sister! I’ll see you later! 




What I read…

  • Psalm 81
  • Psalm 82
  • Psalm 83
  • John 20 


The disciples saw Jesus do many other miraculous signs in addition to the ones recorded in this book. But these are written so that you may continue to believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by believing in him you will have life by the power of his name. 

—John 20:30-31



Previous days…


God bless us, every one 

If you think to pray for me and my family I will be forever grateful! If you have a prayer request or need please comment and let me know! 
Goodnight! <3 

Love, 

Moriyah




Comments

You May Also Like…