1 year blogiversary!


1 year blogiversary!   

| celebrating one beautiful year of blogging |


Hello, Sweet Friend! 

EEK!!! FRIEND!!! I’ve officially been blogging for a YEAR (well tomorrow is my official one year anniversary but…we are celebrating today)!!! 

Today I’m going to share some blogging statistics + popular posts + why I love this blog so much! 

But first, before I do anything I’d like to say thank you! 

First 

First, I want to say thank you to God who I’ve been praying to about this blog for a long time! He has done such amazing things in the blog! I’ve seen him grow in me and change me! I’ve seen Him in the lives of others I’ve been able to meet here. I praise him for this blog and for all the people he has brought into my life and the community of people I am starting to see grow here! He has taught me so much this year and it’s been amazing to look back on my blog and see just how I’ve grown and how he’s grown in me! He has been with me from the start! 

How I’ve seen God move in my blog these last 2 *almost 3* months 

I’ve said it before in other posts (Here)  how I took a break from Instagram and afterwards God confirmed me leaving. Now I want to elaborate on that story (now, two months later, I’m back on there if you’d like to meet me there). 

On Instagram I was feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and drained of all creativity. As a creator and someone who loves writing, it was very hard feeling that way. All I could think of was Instagram and what new content I needed to create and what reels I should be doing for the algorithm. Now there is nothing wrong with these things but it was coming to a point that it was unhealthy for my mental health and well-being. I reached a breaking point where I just started crying and told my mom that I thought I needed to go off. She encouraged me to do so and that day I went off. I was planning on being gone for a week but as you can see, two months passed before I went back on. (I’m thinking of doing a post about going back on and what I’m doing to try and keep myself from getting drained again). 

Now, I felt God confirm this break away. How? I had been blogging for 10 months at that point but hadn’t really met any bloggers, specifically young Christian bloggers who love Jesus. The day after I went off I checked my goodreads and there was a message. This was uncommon to me because no one really did this before (reach out to me on goodreads). I opened it and it was a sweet blogger who asked if I would join her book club of all Christian women bloggers. I remember just being in shock. Within the next few weeks God kept bringing more Christian women and bloggers into my life and it was amazing! God was answering a prayer I never even expressed to him. It was a desire of mine but I didn’t think to pray, even in that, God knew. He knew I wanted to be connected and have friends in this community. He knew when I took a break from Instagram that I would need (or like) to have confirmation I was doing the right thing. He did just that and far more than I ever would have wished for or expected. 

I’ve seen this blog grow and grow and it’s all because of God! He is the reason I started! He brought the people! He did all this! For that, I thank Him! I really could not be doing this without Him! I wouldn’t be doing this without Him. I’m just so thankful for Him and all He has done in my life even in just this one blog! <3 

Second 

I want to thank all of YOU! Thank you everyone who has subscribed, read these posts, commented, and have supported me through this whole journey! It’s been so amazing to create not just for myself but for all of you too! Thank you for being a part of this journey! You all are AMAZING and mean so much to me! <3 




Top Posts:

I have written 82 posts this year for Fable Rose! Here are some of the top ones! 

Most viewed: 

https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2022/05/happy-mothers-day.html 

Most Engaged: 

https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2023/01/the-chasm.html 

Top On Writing: 

https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2022/12/when-characters-become-real-part-i.html 

One of my personal favorites:  

https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2022/12/god-good-author-part-ii.html 


Current Total Views & Comments 

221 comments 

4.94k views 

  • United States 4.71k

  • Australia 58

  • Canada 52

  • Germany 19

  • Mexico 12

  • Croatia 11

  • United Kingdom 9

  • Ireland 7

  • Sweden 5

  • New Zealand 4

  • Netherlands 4 

  • France 3

  • India 3

  • Namibia 3

  • Russia 3

  • Singapore 3

  • Belarus 2

  • Chile 2

  • Finland 2

  • Other 26 

I have the most views from the US followed by my Aussie and Canadian friends! It’s actually really cool seeing all these countries people are reading in from! I don’t know how you all found me but however you did, I’m so glad & happy you did! 

Comment and tell me how you found this blog! 




More posts…




***

Discussion Time

I hope you liked this celebration post!!! Thank you so much for reading this post! <3 

I want to hear from you! Meet me in the comments and tell me how you found this blog? What content would you like to see more of from me? What are you currently reading? I would love to chat! 

If you have any questions or want to talk, make sure to comment down below! Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in the know because I post new content here every week. ALSO, If you want to hear more about my writing and read snippets from my stories, make sure you are subscribed because I am doing special updates for BLOG SUBSCRIBERS ONLY! 

XOXO Moriyah 🤎


Comments

  1. Happy Blogiversary Riyah!!!🥳🫶🏻🥳
    I cannot believe it's already been a year! It feels like you just started yesterday, but also that you've been blogging for FOREVER🤯💛 & now you're starting BEHOLD PEACE!!!!🥳💛🤯 Oh soooo many exciting things!!!
    I've loved reading all your post & seeing how much you've grown in the past year!!
    That's a tough question, but I think my favorite posts are when you share how God has been working in your life & all your book recommendations & when you share your yummy recipes!!💛💛
    & I found your blog when you sent me the link🤭😘
    Ahhh! This is such a fun milestone!!🥳🫶🏻 I am so happy that you are growing here & finding other Christian bloggers!!🙌🏻🫶🏻
    I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH & I AM SO PROUD OF HOW YOU ARE LETTING GOD USE YOU!!!😘🙌🏻💛
    ~ Madi ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!!! Thank you so much Madi!!! ☺️🥳🥳
      I KNOW!?! Its absolutely crazy and does not feel like it’s only been a YEAR! How did that happen? 😂
      YESSS!!! Oh, I’m soooo excited for BEHOLD PEACE!!! It’s starting so soon! I’m both so excited for it to start and wondering ‘wait do I need more time?’ 😂🙈
      Thank you!!! It really has been amazing to look back and see how far I’ve come (and you too! We did some amazing things this last year)!
      Aww! Thank you! Those are favorites too!!! ☺️
      😍😘 I remember that! That feels like forever ago 😂
      AHHH!!! I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!! THANK YOU!!! 😭😭😭 That means so much to me!!! 😍😘💛 Thank you for always being here for me and encouraging me and being here at my blog from the very start! You are SO incredibly amazing!😘💛

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogiversary (did I spell that right? Probably not, hehe!). This was an amazing post, and I loved reading it, so thank you so much! I'm so excited to chat with you today!
    Yours Truly,
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you so much!! Yes, I think you spelled it right! 😄
      Thank you so much! You are so sweet! ☺️💛 You’re welcome! 🥰 Eek!!! Me too!! I’m so excited to talk about this beautiful book and fangirl with you!! 💛

      Yours Truly,
      Moriyah

      Delete
  3. kiaraachildofthekingJanuary 28, 2023 at 1:59 PM

    Happy Blog Birthday! Mine turns 2 in April . It’s hard to believe that I have been blogging for that long! Your blog is one of my favorites and I can’t wait to see what God does for it in the future!
    -Kiara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!!! Thank you so much Kiara! That’s incredible you’ve been blogging for almost 2 years!!! I can’t wait to reach that point!
      Thank you so much sweet friend! I’m so glad you like my blog! I really like yours too! 💛 I love that God is a part of your posts and what you write!

      Delete
  4. AHHH!!! Congratulations and happy blogiversary, Moriyah!!!!!! ❤️ Your blog is just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHH!!! Thank you so much Saraina!!! 🥰 Aww! You are so sweet!!! 💛

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…