The Official Announcement for BEHOLD PEACE!

 

BEHOLD PEACE 

| a fable rose bible study |


Coming Soon…

Hello, sweet friend! I’m so excited to share with you my new project coming spring 2023! 

I am going to be launching a Bible study focusing on the women of the Bible. It is called BEHOLD PEACE and I’m so excited to study the women of the Bible with you! 

I have always been drawn to the different women in the Bible. Their stories, sometimes more than most, stick out to me and draw me in. I had a princess Bible when I was little and my favorite thing was finding the drawings and facts of different women in the Bible. I have always loved studying and reading their stories and I am so excited to start this Bible study doing exactly this! 

I’ve been praying for clarity in this new year. I’ve been wanting to start something new and I feel like this is an answered prayer. I feel like this is what I’ve been waiting for. A new project to build community and bring glory to God! 

My goal with this Bible study club is to have a community of Jesus believers who want to build community, connect, live life together, have a cup of tea or coffee, study God’s Word,  and pursue a relationship with Jesus, while pursuing  peace.

I hope this  will be a community that comes together and engages with each other and the Word. 

BEHOLD PEACE will be launching as its own blog in February 2023 (that’s in two weeks, eek!)!! Once it’s up and running I’ll be sharing the link in my weekly newsletter and here on the blog for easy access! Thank you for coming here and seeing a bit about my newest project! Comment and tell me if you are excited for this new Bible study!

Make sure to subscribe to hear the latest updates on this new project! 

Till next time, I hope you have a beautifully blessed rest of your week! Bye, friend!

Xoxo Moriyah 


Comments

  1. Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! This is soooo exciting!!🥳🥳 I cannot wait! I love you heart & the story behind BEHOLD PEACE! Ekk, I'm getting chills🥳🫶🏻🙌🏻🥳
    ~ Madi 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek!!!!! 🥳🥳🥳 Thank you so much!!! I’m SO incredibly excited to start! Aww! 🥰 Thank you sweet Madi! 😘♥️🙌🏻🎉

      Delete
    2. Of course!!🥳😘🙌🏻🥳
      Cannot wait!!💛💛
      ~ Madi ♡

      Delete
    3. Yayyy!!! 🥳🎉🎉
      Thank you so Madi! I can’t wait to do this study with you! 💛💛💛

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited! Thanks for letting us know, Moriyah! I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy!!! I’m so excited you’re excited!! 🎉 You’re welcome!!! Eek! I can’t wait to start and have you a part of this!!! ♥️

      Delete
  3. Yay! This is so exciting, Moriyah! 💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you so much, Emma! I hope you will join! 💛

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…