Christmas & Winter Books!

 Book love | holiday | Christmas 


Christmas books, classics, short stories, read aloud, ya, aesthetic books, and more! 



Merry Christmas Sweet Friend! 

Merry almost Christmas! Here are some Christmas books for this Christmas & Winter season! Here is a list of Christmas books categorized by classics, short stories, read aloud, ya, aesthetic books, my own TBR and more! I hope you find some sweet, Christmas, wintery, and fun books perfect for the season! 

If you see an underlined book, tap on it and it will take you to my review of that book! I also included a link to the free online book by Abbie Emmons if you are wanting to check that one out. 

Also, the novella A Perfectly Imperfect Christmas by Katja Labont  is being released on December 25th free on her blog! I am very excited to check this story out! 

Happy Christmas friends! 



Classics 

Short stories 



Children’s 

  • A Charlie Brown Christmas 

  • The Polar Express 

  • How The Grinch Stole Christmas 

  • The Legend of the Candy Cane 

  • The Night Before Christmas 

  • Fletcher and the Falling Leaves 

  • Fletcher and the Snowflake Christmas

  • Share Some Kindness Bring Some Light 



Children’s Read Aloud Winter Aesthetic 



YA Christmas 

  • Tessa & Wesson: The Best Christmas Ever by Abbie Emmons 

  • A Royal Christmas Wedding by Rachel Hauck 

YA Aesthetic winter 



Books on my winter TBR:

  • What Light by Jay Asher 

  • A Perfectly Imperfect Christmas by Katja Labont

  • Once Upon A Wardrobe by Patti Callahan 

  • Roses For Mama by Janette Oak 

  • Emma by Jane Austen 





Discussion Time

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you like this Christmas & winter book list! Till next time, thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a beautiful rest of your day! 

I want to hear from you! Meet me in the comments and tell me what you thought about this post! How are you enjoying this Christmas season? Are you EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS? What is your favorite Christmas & Winter book? I would love to chat! 

If you have any questions or want to talk, make sure to comment down below! Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in the know because I post new content here every week. 

https://dashboard.mailerlite.com/forms/36179/53780288310871580/share 

XOXO Moriyah 🤎


Comments

  1. Madisen Lynne LundquistDecember 9, 2022 at 11:44 AM

    I LOVE all these Christmas/winter book recommendations!! Thanks for sharing!!📚🎄❄️🫶🏻
    I like to read Little Woman in the late winter as we are transitioning into spring & during the Christmas season I always read & study Luke 2!📚💛🎄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! Thank you so much Madi!!! 😍❄️🎄📚
      You’re welcome! <3
      Ooo! That is the perfect time to read Little Women! I may do that too!! 🤎
      Yesss! I love reading Luke at Christmas time! I always make a point to read at least one of the gospels during December & Christmas!!! 🥰❄️🎄

      Delete
  2. great post! love your graphics ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🎁 Check out my book review for Tessa & Weston: The Best Christmas Ever!
    https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2022/12/tessa-weston-the-best-christmas-ever-by-abbie-Emmons-bookish-review.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…