Happy Valentine’s Day + (Bonus: 3 Love Books You Need To Read This February)

 Bonus - Book Love 


Happy Valentine's Day! 

Hello wonderful reader! Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope your Valentine’s is beautiful, bright, and sweet like a rose! 

This is a bonus post of me thanking wonderful you for taking the time to read this blog! I am so grateful that you have taken the time out of your busy day and life to come over and read what is on my heart. 

Below is something special for me to share my love and say thank you to you! 

For you! 


Bonus: 3 Love Books You Need To Read This February 

Keeping with the theme of love, I want to share with you three of my very favorite romances. These are all stories I have read at least two times. They are amazing, beautifully crafted, and oh so sweet. 


Little Women by Louisa May Alcott 

“I do think that families are the most beautiful things in all the world!” - Louisa May Alcott, 'Little Women'.

Little Women follows the story of the four March sisters. It shows them growing up into little women, their relationships, their struggles, the good times, and the bad. 

I adore this book. This book is a family, sister love book. It shows the importance and beauty of a family and sisterhood. I fully recommend reading this book. It is good for all ages young and old and everything in between. 


 

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen 

"I cannot fix on the hour, or the spot, or the look, or the words, which laid the foundation. It is too long ago. I was in the middle before I knew that I had begun." -Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 

Pride and Prejudice follows the story of Miss Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy. They meet at a ball where their pride and prejudice turn against each other and they become rather like enemies, hating each other with gusto. With chance encounters and changed perspectives, they get to know each other and find their prejudice to be wrong and their pride to be humbled. The perfect hate-to-love romance that will leave you swooning. 

Jane Austen is the queen of romances. I love this book so much. Austen’s writing is beautiful and the comedy (yes, there is comedy in P&P) is amazing. If you are looking for a romance to read this February I highly recommend you read the classic of romances, Pride and Prejudice. 


The Beautiful Pretender by Melanie Dickerson

“A person’s heart should be what she was judged by, rather than whose blood ran in her veins.” ― Melanie Dickerson, The Beautiful Pretender

The Beautiful Pretender is a medieval romance following Avelina Klein and Reinhart Stolten, Margrave if Thornbeck. Reinhart must choose a bride and fast as commanded by the king. To choose, he prepares tests to find the lady with the truest character. 

When Avelina, a servant, is sent in her Lady’s place, all she has to do is not be picked by Reinhart. But what happens when feelings begin to bloom? A love as theirs would be impossible. They will learn that nothing is impossible with God. 

A blend of Medieval fiction, the princess and the pea, and beauty and the beast, Melanie Dickerson creates a beautiful romance sure to have you on the edge of your seat. You can’t help but root for the wonderful characters in this novel. I fully recommend this book for this month of love. 


Final 

I dearly hope you have a beautiful Valentine’s Day. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed the surprise video and the book recommendations!

If you liked this post be sure to comment and check out my latest posts! I just posted about writing and some tips I have learned on my journey. Be sure to check these out: 

Question Time! 

I want to hear from you! How is your Valentine’s day? What are some of your favorite romance books to read? What is something that makes you feel happy and loved? I would love to chat! 

Keep reading to hear more about me and my passions. Tune in THIS FRIDAY for “Intro Lifestyle”! 

—LOVE, Moriyah ♥️ 

Comments

  1. Oh my word Riyah! The blog post and the video is just the sweetest!! The book recommendations are🔥🔥
    I hope that you had a wonderful Valentines Day and that you felt loved not just on Valentines Day, but everyday)!!❤❤
    I love you sooo much and can't wait for Fridays post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! 💛
      I’m glad that you liked this post! You are so sweet! 😍
      I hope you have a beautiful Valentine’s Day and that your day feels as special and loved as you (today and always)!
      I love you so much! Thank you for reading and following along with me! See you next week! ♥️

      Delete
    2. You are so welcome! The pleasure is all mine!!❤❤ I'll see you Monday dear friend!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!