The Two Best Ever Shake Recipes (gingerbread cookie shake + chocolate chocolate chip cookie shake)

 Lifestyle | Recipes 



Hello, my friend! 

Today we are doing something a bit different on this post. Today I am sharing with you two of my ALL TIME favorite shake recipes! 

I usually make a shake for breakfast so I thought I would share my two go-to recipes! This goes hand in hand with my last post where I challenged you all to the Timer Challenge. To recap, the Timer Challenge is a challenge to eat consistently every day. The goal is to be able to eat every 2-3 hours, I explained it more in my last post but it is a really great challenge and personally has helped me SO much in my own health journey. 

As I wrote about before, I can have low blood sugar so if I don’t eat regularly then my blood sugar drops, and then I am 0% fun to be around. I love this challenge, and though I don’t use timers anymore (because it has become a HABIT), I still use the same principles every day. 

Through the challenge, I started having shakes. This was an easy breakfast (or lunch) I can make and have variety in, though I usually stick with one shake more often (The Gingerbread Cookie Shake is my favorite right now). 

The two shakes I will be sharing with you are the Gingerbread Cookie Shake & the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Shake! I am obsessed with cookies so they are named after cookies. 

The first one is my MORE HEALTHY SHAKE which also helps with digestion (ginger is AMAZING for this and in stimulating your brain to even want to eat and ten feel satisfied). 

Shake #2 is my GUILTY PLEASURE SHAKE that is SOOO good! Who knew chocolate chips blended into a shake would taste so good? I actually had help from Earthy Andy with my second shake recipe. 

Without further ado, let's get the shake recipes! 

Gingerbread Cookie Shake 

| Recipe  

  • 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen)

  • ½ cup Oat Milk (or another plant-based milk) 

  • 1 cup oat milk frozen (in an ice cube tray for thicker texture) 

  • ½ cup ice 

  • 1 scoop vanilla (or cinnamon) protein powder 

  • 1 scoop powdered collagen 

  • 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or 2 dates) 

  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder 

  • 1 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin spice) 

  • ½ tsp allspice 

  • ½ tsp pure vanilla extract 

  • ⅛ tsp salt 

  • 1 drop of ginger vitality essential oil 

  • 1 drop of cardamom vitality essential oil 

  • 1 drop of clove vitality essential oil 

| Directions

Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. If you want, top it with granola and eat! 

| Makes one shake |

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie Shake 

| Recipe  

  • 1 ripe banana (fresh or frozen) 

  • ½ cup Oat Milk (or another plant-based milk) 

  • 1 cup oat milk frozen (in an ice cube tray for thicker texture) 

  • ½ cup ice 

  • 1 scoop vanilla (or chocolate) protein powder 

  • 1 scoop powdered collagen 

  • 1 tbsp cocoa powder 

  • ¼ cup chocolate chips 

  • 1 tbsp coconut sugar (or 2 dates) 

  • ½ tsp pure vanilla extract 

  • ⅛ tsp salt 

 | Directions: 

Blend all the ingredients until smooth! Top with granola, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, or eat plain. 

| Makes one shake |  

If you liked this post check out: 

Question Time 

I hope you like these shake recipes! They are my favorites right now! 

I want to hear from you! Comment below and tell me if you try one of the recipes and If you are taking the Timer Challenge! I would love to chat! 

Stay tuned for next weeks post! In the month of May I will be doing a blog series on crafting incredible in-depth relatable characters who you will love and will feel real! I will also be doing some character studies and showing you the WHY behind characters you love and how it reflects real people. I will also be showing you some of the brain science behind ourselves and our nature which we can then apply to character creation and to understanding ourselves in a whole new light! I cannot wait to get started! See you next week!

Stay healthy, 

Moriyah 💛

Comments

  1. Yay! This looks so delicious!! I can't tell you how happy this made me when I realized these shakes had sugar alternatives! I have got to try these ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so happy! I hope you like them! If you are looking for more shake recipes with sugar alternatives, you should check out this website https://earthyandy.com/
      All of her recipes are amazing!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…