Recapping : Plan my February with me! 2024

 

Recapping : Plan my February with me!

2024


Hello friends! 

Today we are recapping my “Plan My February With Me” post!!! Let’s see what I was able to accomplish in the month of February and see if I hit any of my goals! 


Let’s have some fun! 





First | Priority Goals

First up is: “what are my priority goals?” What do I want to get done most? What is TOP for me? 


For February, my top goals are: 

  • checked

    Finish round #2 edits (line edits) for A Hawaiian Summer | I’m halfway through this round of edits and I REALLY want to and need to finish! 

    • Ahhhhhh!!!! I actually did it!!! I was able to complete edits for this book!!!! I’m so excited!!!! I didn’t know I could do something like this and I really want to continue this challenge with other of my novels! 


  • unchecked

    Finalize the outline for The Summer Camp | now it’s just making sure the old outline and the new one match up and all the side stories are consistent and work with the overall plan. Surprisingly I think this will be the next novel I write! I wasn’t expecting that and I’m so excited! I have so much joy even just working on the outline! I think this will be a good story for me to write next! 

    • I didn’t make much headway in this novel. I have 90% of the outline ready but there is just something about it that not ready so I’m just going to be patient and see what happens next.


  • unchecked

    Finish writing The Noble Oath | I’d love to finish this novella February and get it ready to send to beta readers. 

    • This story has completely changed. After having a conversation with my mom I have decided to change this story completely. It is now a children’s story and I’m going to start anew and rewrite what I’ve written and change the story. It’s now so much bigger than just me. The mission for this story is so much greater! I can’t wait to see what God does in this story! 


  • checked

    Read 4 books | lately it’s been hard for me to read a lot. In the past I’ve been able to read 10-20 books a month but right now finishing 4 would be big for me! It’s okay to not read a lot of books all the time. It’s okay to take breaks. Know yourself. Give yourself grace. 

    • I read SIX books this month!!!  Psalms, Isaiah, The Wounded Lion, Charlotte’s Web, Proverbs 




Second | work 

Now it is time to plan out blogging and podcasting content! Some topics I have been working on and already have ready while others I’m still figuring out and are blank. 

Right now my posting days are on Fridays. Planning it out I’m considering changing posting days. I love having my podcast be on Fridays. But I think I should change my blogging days. I’m thinking maybe Wednesdays??? I don’t know yet but you may see me experimenting on posting on different days. 


Podcast 

All the episodes published on the podcast this month! 


Blog topics 

All the blog posts I’ve published this month: 



Third | other  

Lastly is my February bucket list! 


  • checked

    Dress up on weekdays (even dress like a character/book)

  • checked

    Bake a cake 

  • checked

    Bake cookies 

  • checked

    Do more outside eye therapy 

  • checked

    Go outside! 

  • checked

    Try to hit 10,000 steps on weekdays (it’s okay if I don’t hit it but I want to try) 

  • checked

    Do an art project 

  • checked

    Have coffee outside 

  • unchecked

    Read a book outside 

  • unchecked

    Read an ARC 

  • checked

    Listen to more podcasts 

  • unchecked

    Respond to emails in a better time frame (y'all I’m not the best with keeping up with emails *hides*) 

    • I don’t know if I did this one well. XD I did respond to emails but was it is a timely fashion…maybe not. *hides* I’m working on it! 




Thank you so much coming to this recap!!! Let me know, did you meet any of YOUR February goals? I think I did pretty good! Most of my goals were completed which was AMAZING!!! I’m really excited to see what happens next month! Let me know if you liked this post! This was really fun to put together  and I’d love to do more of these planning posts! 

I’m cheering you on, friend! Chat more soon! 


Love,

Moriyah 

Comments

  1. Love this recap!
    I posted three times on my blog for the month of February, and that’s a pretty huge accomplishment for me! I also wrote quite consistently in my WIP!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…