Shoutout Podcast Review #1

 

Shoutout Podcast Review #1 

Reviews from listeners of the “Faith, Writing and Coffee Chats Podcast”! 

Hi friends! 


Today I wanted to share a wonderful review from one of my sweet podcast listeners (and friend)! I was so excited and grateful to read this lovely review from my friend Shira! 


Shira is the host of Her Reading Life Podcast which is just a phenomenal podcast! ★★★★★ Her podcast always brightens my day! I love her book recommendations and the joy in her voice when she talks about reading and being a Christian. I am so inspired by her words and always feel the creative urge to go write or create after listening to one of her incredible episodes! She has such a sweet heart for Jesus and Christian creatives. She also has frequent guest appearances from writers and authors that are jam packed with amazing information. If you have not listened, what are you waiting for? You must go listen now! 


https://open.spotify.com/show/5HMtcY9DmdY6nFHtsoRDRp?si=e40f58824aae47a2 



Now that I’ve gushed about Shira and basically gave a review for her podcast, I want to share the sweet review she left me on my podcast. 




*heart eyes* 

*happy dance* 

*hugs Shira* 


AHHHHHH!!! Thank you SO SO SO much Shira for this wonderful review!!! You are so sweet and I’m so thankful you like my podcast!!! 


Something I’m wanting to do is whenever there is a review on my podcast (mainly it would be with Apple Podcast since Spotify doesn’t do that now) I want to highlight it and give a shout out to the reviewer especially if I know them or their podcast or writing! I want it to be like the gift that keeps on giving and be able to highlight them on my blog! 


I also want to thank the six wonderful listeners who rated my podcast 5 stars on Spotify! Thank you so so much!!!


Reviews and ratings are so important as a podcaster! Those help other possible listeners find me and see if what I am producing is something they want to listen to! I could not do this without your support in listening, rating and reviewing my podcast! You all are amazing and it always brightens my day when someone emails me or leaves a comment on my blog saying how much they love the podcast or have been encouraged while listening! Thank you all so much! I am so grateful for you! 


Please rate and review my podcast (on Spotify or Apple Podcasts) if you can, it means the world to me! 


I’ll chat with you all more soon! Happy last two days of February! Can you believe we are already at the end of the month??? Time has gone by so fast!


Love, 

Moriyah 




Comments

You May Also Like…