5 autumn books you *need* to read this autumn | CLEAN FALL BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS for young readers and story time ๐Ÿซ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿงบ

 

5 autumn books you *need* to read this autumn | CLEAN FALL BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS for young readers and story time ๐Ÿซ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“–๐ŸฆŠ๐Ÿงบ 

new video up on YouTube 





Are you looking for some autumn reads for young readers or read aloud story time? Do you love sweet illustrations? Foxes? Sword fights? Bears? Adventures? 

If any of this sounds intriguing to you then I think you will LOVE this video! 

Come have an autumn picnic with me and let’s chat about some lovely autumn books that are perfect for young readers and read aloud story time (one of my favorite memories as a child). In this video I recommend picture books with the sweetest illustrations and chapter books full of adventure! 

I made a book lovers guide to autumn gift for those who subscribe to my newsletter! In it are book recommendations, a writing playlist, writing prompts and MORE! 

The books are listed below along with their goodreads link if I have reviewed them! 

  • Fletcher and the Falling Leaves by Julia Rawlinson & Tiphanie Beeke

  • My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George

  • No Matter What by Debi Gliori

  • We’re Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen

  • The Silver Chair by C.S. Lewis 



Let’s chat!

What are YOUR favorite books to read in the autumn season? Let me know in the comments! I’m working on putting together another book recommendation video for autumn books for teen and older readers! 

If you have any video requests or topics you’d like me to cover then please let me know! I love making content that helps you! 

If you liked this episode then please share it with a writer friend! Also be sure to subscribe to my channel to get new videos all about writing and being a storyteller for the King.

Love,

Moriyah


Comments