All the links | Going back to the basics writing series

 


All The Links | Going Back to The Basics of Writing 

101 Writing Basics

This has been a BUSY week. (Also my blog has been experiencing some odd issues since blogger did an update so things aren’t all working as they should so I’m praying it gets better and everything works out). Anyways…let’s get back to the post! 


Today I’m going to be sharing with you all the links to my most recent blog series all about the writing basics! Hurray! I really loved doing this series and it’s actually been really helpful for me to go back to the basics but I’m also currently creating a FULL English curriculum for two of my brothers (5th and 7th grade) and I’ve been able to use what I wrote here to help me create their curriculum. I started working on it yesterday and have until the 15th to get it all ready. So if you think of it, please pray for me that I get it all done in time.


Now, on to the links!


Part 1 | https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2024/06/i-want-to-help-you-going-back-to-basics.html


Part 5 |  https://fablerosemc.blogspot.com/2024/07/giving-your-story-to-god-going-back-to.html (this one is my personal favorite <3) 



I’ll chat with you all very soon! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Love, Moriyah 


Comments

You May Also Like…