Sunday Thoughts | Sermon Recommendation: Uniting The Word And Spirit

 

Sunday Thoughts 



Sunday Thoughts 

Sermon Recommendation: 

Uniting The Word And Spirit 


Hi friends! Happy Sunday! 

Today I want to recommend a sermon I listened to today that was really powerful and spoke to me! I totally cried and it made a big impact in me and my family. I LOVE it when God uses people and messages to speak to us even if we are miles away and are only watching on a screen. What a gift! 




I also really want to read some of RT Kendall’s books! He is so sweet and you can tell how much He loves God in the way he speaks and in his demeanor! 




Without further ado, the sermon: 

*yes the cover is a bit…cheesy but the message is incredible! 

I hope you like it and it speaks to you! 

Love, 
Moriyah 




LOVE THIS POST? PIN IT!






Comments

You May Also Like…