Plan my March with me! 2024





Plan my March with me!

2024


Hello friends! 

Today we are planning my March!!! I first did this in my calendar but now I’m going to do it over here with you and kinda just walk you through my process and what I’m wanting to do and why.


If you feel inspired, PLEASE come plan with me today! All you have to do is grab a notebook/calendar/Google doc/online notebook, a cup of tea or coffee, turn on some music if you like, and let’s plan! 





First | Priority Goals

First up on my planning list for March is: “what are my priority goals?” What do I want to get done most? What is TOP for me? 


For February, my top goals are: 

  • unchecked

    Start editing A.P.H.S | this book needs to be edited and have parts rewritten and added in. This is my autumn book and the second book in my contemporary series! 

  • unchecked

    Work on the outline for The Noble Oath | This entire story has shifted and has a new purpose and meaning. I will be re-outlining and rewriting the entire story because of this. I shared a bit in my newsletter but I had a conversation with my mom and it changed this story completely. All I’m going to say right now is that this is a children’s story now and I’m writing it for my one day future children and for orphans (if you know me then you know how important adoption is for me so this is a big deal to me)! I don’t know all the details yet but I’m excited to figure it all out! 

  • unchecked

    Write short stories | a part of the all new vision for The Noble Oath is to have short stories and tales weaved into the story! Like stories within the main story and world! A mother telling her children the stories of the land and how to live and learn while sitting by the roaring fireside by night. I’ve already written a short story in February and I really want to write more this new month! I also sent it to one of my writer friends to beta read and that was SO WONDERFUL to get to share a bit of this world and story! Thank you friend for taking the time to read my little story!!! 

  • unchecked

    Read 4 books | Lately it’s been hard for me to read a lot. It’s okay to not read a lot of books all the time. It’s okay to take breaks. Know yourself. Give yourself grace. 

    • unchecked

      At least one ARC

    • unchecked

      At least one Children’s Story 

  • unchecked

    Start a college course with Hillsdale College | I did a course on C.S. Lewis with a sweet Lewis club last year and loved learning with this Christian college! One of my goals this year is to LEARN MORE! One of those ways is through taking some online college courses with Hillsdale (which are also FREE if you are interested)! https://online.hillsdale.edu 





Second | fill out the calendar & reevaluate goals 

I really do want to prioritize writing ideas this month and growing and nailing down my outline for The Noble Oath (re-write). So, each day I complete a writing day (I did editing or outlining or writing) I want to fill it out in my calendar. I think that will be really fun! I did this last month and it was SO fun! 


I’m also going over my #goals for this month and the year. What are my priorities? What am I working towards? I want to be intentional and keep focused! 




Third | work 

Now it is time to plan out blogging and podcasting content! Some topics I have been working on and already have ready while others I’m still figuring out and are blank. 

Right now my posting days are on Fridays and Wednesdays. 


Podcast 

Nothing is yet set in stone but here is a kind of idea. 

  • unchecked

    March 01. | The top books that influenced my writing 

  • unchecked

    March 08 | The Gift Giver 

  • unchecked

    March 15 | tbd (inviting spring) 

  • unchecked

    March 22 | tbd (possible spring book recommendations) 

  • unchecked

    March 29 | BREAK for Good Friday


Blog topics 

Note: none of these posts or dates are set in stone. It’s just a guess as to when they’ll be released. I usually post x2 a week (for a blog post + podcast update). 

  • unchecked

    March 01 | the top  books that influenced my writing 


  • unchecked

    March 06 | Plan my March with me! 

  • unchecked

    March 07 | The Black Rose Collection Release Day Post 

  • unchecked

    March 08 | The Gift Giver


  • unchecked

    March 13 | tbd (possible St. Patrick’s day post) 

  • unchecked

    March 15 | tbd (inviting spring) 


  • unchecked

    March 20 | tbd (possible book un-haul post) 

  • unchecked

    March 22 | tbd  (possible spring reads) 


  • unchecked

    March 27 | tbd 

  • unchecked

    March 29 | Break for Good Friday 


  • unchecked

    March 31 | Easter post 





Fourth | other  

Lastly are other things I want to do in February that aren’t top priority but still are things I want to do. Like a February bucket list! 


  • unchecked

    Start a college course/do research on a topic of interest 

  • unchecked

    Dress up 

  • unchecked

    Bake a cake 

  • unchecked

    Bake 

  • unchecked

    Do more outside eye therapy 

  • unchecked

    Go outside!!

  • unchecked

    Try to hit 10,000 steps on weekdays (it’s okay if I don’t hit it but I want to try) 

  • unchecked

    Have more tea 

  • unchecked

    Read a book outside 

  • unchecked

    Read an ARC 

  • unchecked

    Listen to an audiobook 

  • unchecked

    Listen to more podcasts 

  • unchecked

    Respond to emails in a better time frame (y'all I’m not the best with keeping up with emails *hides*) 

  • unchecked

    Try a new brainstorming/outlining method with sticky notes 




I’ll be checking back in with you all at the END of the month to see if I hit any of my March goals! 



Thank you so much for planning with me!!! Let me know, do you have any plans for March? Do you have any priority goals you’d like to share about? Let me know if you liked this post! This was really fun to put together  and I’d love to do more of these planning posts! 

I’m cheering you on, friend! Chat more soon! 


Love,

Moriyah 




Comments

  1. I love these planning posts, Moriyah! They're so inspiring for me since I'm in a similar stage of life doing the same things! Cheering you on as you set out to accomplish things this month!
    And, that's awesome that that course is free. I might have to check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so lovely Moriyah!! I always love reading your "plan with me" posts!! I am SO EXCITED to find out what Project A.P.H.S. is!!! (I LOVE autumn so much, I think it's the sweetest, coziest time of the year, personally, anyway :) ) I can't WAIT to hear more about Noble Oath!! And I'm sure your friend absolutely LOVED reading your story!! She's so lucky to get first dibs on reading your writing!! Honestly, I envy her, lol!! *knowing wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…