Look Ahead | An Invitation

 


Look Ahead | An Invitation 

Hi friends! 

Yesterday I had an idea. A crazy wonderful idea. I’ll chat about it more in a post coming *hopefully* later this week talking ALL about this! What I will say for now is…I’m starting a BIBLE READING CHALLENGE ON BEHOLD PEACE!!!!! 

If you were here last year or you have seen my other website then you know that I started a Bible Study called Behold Peace! It’s a place for Christians to come together, pray and encourage each other and read God’s Word! 

Behold Peace: https://beholdpeace.wordpress.com/



I’ve been wanting to do another study but nothing has clicked…that is until yesterday! I know it’s a bit short noticed but I wanted to invite you to do this Bible Reading Challenge with me! I truly think it’s going to be AMAZING and will change our lives!!! 



It will be a 30 day challenge that will start on APRIL 1ST!!!!

Yes, you read that right! We are starting in less than two weeks! Don’t feel any pressure to take on this challenge but just know that April will be pretty much devoted to doing this challenge so my usual posting will be a bit different. I’ll announce more soon but I wanted to prepare you a little if you are interested! 



I’ll chat with you all soon!

Love,

Moriyah 

Comments

  1. Ahhhh!!! This is SO EXCITING MORIYAH!!!!! EEEK!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to be inspired during this challenge!!!

    All my love,
    Shira

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…