Flash Fiction in November (week #1)

 Writing 



Hello, sweet friend! 

Happy November! The weather is changing. It has started snowing where I live up in the mountains in the forest. The snow is so beautiful and I’m feeling ready for Christmas. Already my family has Christmas decorations up with trees and lights. It is starting to feel like a cozy white Christmas. 

This is a bit of a different post this week. I've been writing a lot of flash fiction this week, and when I came down to write a post, I had nothing in me. I had a fluttering of thoughts but no inspiration to write. Then I thought, oh well, I have been writing quite a few small stories, so why not share them here with you. Thus, today you get to read some of the flash fiction I've been working on. This I've shared on my Instagram, so some of you may have already read this, but still, I wanted to share it here. 

So without further ado, here is some of my flash fiction:

The Regency Mystery


Peter Pan’s Shadow 


“If I had that day to live again…” 


“The telephone.” 


Discussion Time

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you liked this flash fiction! I will most likely be posting more flash fiction all of November (I’m doing a challenge) so there will be more posts like this in the near future! Depending on how my writing life is going in December, I may start a holiday writing challenge in my instagram. Till then, thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a beautiful rest of your day! 

I want to hear from you! Meet me in the comments and tell me what you thought about this post! Did you like reading my flash fiction? Do you write any flash fiction or poetry? I would love to chat! 

If you have any questions or want to talk, make sure to comment down below or find me on Instagram @fablerosemc!  

Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in the know because I post new content here every week. 

XOXO Moriyah 💛


Comments

  1. Madisen Lynne LundquistNovember 4, 2022 at 5:49 PM

    I LOVED reading your short stories!! They are so cute & I find it AMAZING how much you can fit into a few sentences!!😍💛
    Please share more of what you write!! I LOVE it!!!📚💛😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eek! Thank you so much Madi!!! 😍🤎 This makes me so happy!!!
      Yesss!!! I want to be sharing a lot more writing and flash fiction snippets! 🤎
      Eek! THANK YOU!!! 😍😍😍

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…