OCTOBER TBR // clean fantasy, books like Narnia, Harry Potter, middle grade, adventure books and more!

 

OCTOBER TBR // clean fantasy, books like Narnia, Harry Potter, middle grade, adventure books and more! 

new video up on YouTube 



Come join me in this cozy video where I share my October TBR with you! 

This October I want to read fantasy, cozy books, middle grade, adventures and fall in love with the autumn reading season! Fantasy books are my favorite to read once the weather begins to cool so most of my tbr are fantasy books including two middle grade books (one of which is an ARC)! 

Let me know in the comments what books you want to read this October? 

I made a book lovers guide to autumn gift for those who subscribe to my newsletter! In it are book recommendations, a writing playlist, writing prompts and MORE! 

The books are listed below! 

  • The Different World by B.W. Luby 

  • The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien 

  • Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling 

  • The Great Alone by Kristyn Hannah 



Let’s chat!

What books are you hoping to read this October? Let me know in the comments! 

If you have any video requests or topics you’d like me to cover then please let me know! I love making content that helps you! 

If you liked this episode then please share it with a writer friend! Also be sure to subscribe to my channel to get new videos all about writing and being a storyteller for the King.

Love,

Moriyah




Comments