Plan my February with me! 2024

 



Plan my February with me!

2024


Hello friends! 

Today we are planning my February!!! I first did this in my calendar but now I’m going to do it over here with you and kinda just walk you through my process and what I’m wanting to do and why.


If you feel inspired, PLEASE come plan with me today! All you have to do is grab a notebook/calendar/Google doc/online notebook, a cup of tea or coffee, turn on some music if you like, and let’s plan! 





First | Priority Goals

First up on my planning list for February is: “what are my priority goals?” What do I want to get done most? What is TOP for me? 


For February, my top goals are: 

  • unchecked

    Finish round #2 edits (line edits) for A Hawaiian Summer | I’m halfway through this round of edits and I REALLY want to and need to finish! 

  • unchecked

    Finalize the outline for The Summer Camp | now it’s just making sure the old outline and the new one match up and all the side stories are consistent and work with the overall plan. Surprisingly I think this will be the next novel I write! I wasn’t expecting that and I’m so excited! I have so much joy even just working on the outline! I think this will be a good story for me to write next! 

  • unchecked

    Finish writing The Noble Oath | I’d love to finish this novella February and get it ready to send to beta readers. 

  • unchecked

    Read 4 books | lately it’s been hard for me to read a lot. In the past I’ve been able to read 10-20 books a month but right now finishing 4 would be big for me! It’s okay to not read a lot of books all the time. It’s okay to take breaks. Know yourself. Give yourself grace. 





Second | fill out the calendar 

I really do want to prioritize writing this month. So, each day I complete a writing day (I did editing or outlining or writing) I want to fill it out in my calendar. I think that will be really fun! 

I am also writing in birthdays (there are 3 birthdays in my family this month) and other holidays. 





Third | work 

Now it is time to plan out blogging and podcasting content! Some topics I have been working on and already have ready while others I’m still figuring out and are blank. 

Right now my posting days are on Fridays. Planning it out I’m considering changing posting days. I love having my podcast be on Fridays. But I think I should change my blogging days. I’m thinking maybe Wednesdays??? I don’t know yet but you may see me experimenting on posting on different days. 


Podcast 

I am starting a new series called “online era” so I will have an episode or more in this series. I also want to get another Story Science episode out. Also, possibly a valentine book recommendation episode but nothing but the first week is set in stone. 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 02 | online era part I 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 09 | valentine book recommendations 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 16 | tbd (possible Story Science or writing update)  

  • unchecked

    Feb. 23 | tbd (possible online era part II post) 


Blog topics 

Note: none of these posts or dates are set in stone. It’s just a guess as to when they’ll be released. I usually post x2 a week (for a blog post + podcast update). 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 02 | online era part I post 


  • unchecked

    Feb. 08 | my reading list 2024 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 09 | Valentine book recommendations 


  • unchecked

    Feb. 14 | Recent reads book reviews 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 16 | tbd (possible Story Science or writing update) 


  • unchecked

    Feb. 21 | tbd (possible planning for March) 

  • unchecked

    Feb. 23 | tbd (possible online era part II post) 


  • unchecked

    Feb. 29 | recapping February 


  • unchecked

    Feb. Finishing the race (this or next month) as a podcast topic??? 





Fourth | other  

Lastly are other things I want to do in February that aren’t top priority but still are things I want to do. Like a February bucket list! 


  • unchecked

    Dress up on weekdays (even dress like a character/book)

  • unchecked

    Bake a cake 

  • unchecked

    Bake cookies 

  • unchecked

    Do more outside eye therapy 

  • unchecked

    Go outside! 

  • unchecked

    Try to hit 10,000 steps on weekdays (it’s okay if I don’t hit it but I want to try) 

  • unchecked

    Do an art project 

  • unchecked

    Have coffee outside 

  • unchecked

    Read a book outside 

  • unchecked

    Read an ARC 

  • unchecked

    Listen to more podcasts 

  • unchecked

    Respond to emails in a better time frame (y'all I’m not the best with keeping up with emails *hides*) 




I’ll be checking back in with you all at the END of the month to see if I hit any of my February goals! 



Thank you so much for planning with me!!! Let me know, do you have any plans for February? Do you have any priority goals you’d like to share about? Let me know if you liked this post! This was really fun to put together  and I’d love to do more of these planning posts! 

I’m cheering you on, friend! Chat more soon! 


Love,

Moriyah 

Comments

  1. Dear Moriyah,
    Awwww this is so beautiful!!! I love this delightful planning post so, so much!! Now you've motivated me to do a planning episode on the podcast myself!! ;) I am just catching up on all your lovely posts (it's been a bit of a hectic month with a lot of writing and going around in hoodies and pj's until 11am and walking around talking to myself Dickens-style lol!!). Thank you so much for always being such a fresh breath of air here on the internet!! I always love reading your sweet posts!! You are the best and I can't wait to see how God works through your new projects!! (I'm also super curious about this mysterious "online era" episode and post...*winks*)

    All my love and a dozen hugs,
    Shira

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…