Gluten-free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies

 Moriyah Makes Bakes 



Hello, lovely friend! 

Happy official Autumn!!!! 

Today I am sharing my recipe for Gluten-free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies!!! 

I made these yesterday for the first day of autumn and it was an instant success! All my siblings LOVED it! So having their stamp of approval, I wanted to share this recipe with you! 

Today is also my little brother Lion’s second birthday!!!! It’s crazy how fast he has grown up! I’m so excited for this next year!

Now, let’s get started! 

The Recipe  

  • 12 tbsp (1 ½ sticks) butter, melted 

  • 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract 

  • 1 cup brown sugar 

  • ¼ cup applesauce (1 kids Applesauce snack cup) 

  • 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats 

  • 1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour 

  • ¾ tsp baking soda 

  • ¾ tsp salt 

  • ¼-½ cup chocolate chips 

Directions 

  1. Preheat oven to 350℉. 

  2. Spray two sheet pans with spray oil. 

  3. Mix together all the cookie ingredients until fully incorporated. 

  4. Form the dough into balls about a spoon size each and put onto the prepared pans. 

  5. Put into the oven and bake one pan at a time for 12 minutes. 

  6. Take out and let cool for ten minutes. 

  7. Eat and enjoy! 

(This recipe makes about 22 cookies!) 

Discussion Time

Thank you for reading this blog post! I hope you like this recipe! 

I want to hear from you! Meet me in the comments and do you think you will try this recipe? If you do, please tell me and if sharing on Instagram make sure to tag @fablerosemc! I would love to chat! 

If you have any questions or want to talk, make sure to comment down below or find me on Instagram @fablerosemc!  

Be sure to subscribe to this blog to stay in the know because I post new content here every week. 

XOXO Moriyah 💛


Comments

  1. Madisen Lynne LundquistSeptember 23, 2022 at 11:13 AM

    Those look super simple & super yummy!!😋
    And Happy 2nd Birthday Lion!!🥳💛🦁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such a simple and delicious cookie!!! I love it! 😋
      Thank you Madi! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I’m so excited it’s his birthday!!! 🥳💛

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…