My 17th Birthday in Pictures

 My Life 


Hello, my friend! 

Today I am sharing some pictures from my 17th birthday (on the 23rd). 

The theme was Little Women picnic, Alice in Wonderland tea party, with Jane Austen/regency era feeling and vibes! 

It was such a sweet special birthday with a tea party, picnic, coffee, cake, flowers, Jane Austen, and family! 

If you couldn’t tell, I love England and that is one of my dream places to visit (and maybe one day live)! What is a dream place you would want to visit? 


Comments

  1. Madisen Lynne LundquistJuly 29, 2022 at 9:08 AM

    Happy late 17th Birthday Moriyah!!!🥳💛🥳
    Oh my word, your Birthday looked so beautiful and special (just like you)!!
    I loved the theme and vibe for your Birthday!!😍📚✨️
    And I love seeing all the pictures!! Thanks for sharing with us!!
    I love you soooo much!!😘💛
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!🥳💛🥳😍📚✨️😘🥳

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Madi!!! 😍💛🥳
      You are the sweetest! 💕
      You’re welcome! I glad you like seeing the pictures! It really was a fun day!
      I love you SOOO much!!! 😘😘😘
      😍🥳😍🥳

      Delete
  2. Oh, this looks like such a lovely way to spend a birthday! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! It was such a sweet and fun day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a reply 💛
I would LOVE to hear from you!

You May Also Like…